CCS McLays can ease the experience of New Store Openings or Consolidation Programs by providing New Store Kits direct-to-site – which is where our Attention To Detail sets us apart.
CCS McLays understands that Onsite Delivery Time may need to vary by a matter of hours – so we will hold back from delivery until the correct time, when the Store Site is ready to be accessed prior to Opening Day.
If required, our team can be on-site to help receive and unpack the New Store Kits if required – picked by CCS and delivered by CCS, leading to a faultless end-to-end service.
New Store Packs may include any/all of the following:
- White Goods (kettles, toasters, microwaves, fridges, vacuum cleaners)
- All Statutory Notices & All Safety Signage
- Cleaning Fluids (incl. washing up liquid, germicidal cleaner, washroom cleaner, toilet tissue, soap)
- Staff Uniforms
- Chrome Rail Runners & Garment Dividers
- Tea Towels
- Shopfloor Cleaning Fluids (chewing gum remover, chewing gum scrappers, floor cleaning fluids, air fresheners)
- Welcome Mats and Window Signage
- Safes, Lockers and Locker Keys (incl. management of missing keys, worn out units)